Tax Issues & Resolutions

Missing Tax Returns from Prior Years

If you have not filed tax returns for prior years, you may be required to file the missing tax returns. The IRS refers to this as “being in compliance”. There are remedies in resolving this serious issue. As an experienced tax professional, I have helped many clients to resolve their problems with the IRS. Enrolled Agents have greater latitude, and in most cases more experience, in being able to resolve these types of problems with the IRS.

Brennan & Associates LLC

Michael F Brennan, EA

Enrolled Agent – Licensed Tax Specialist by the IRS

PO Box 12802

St Petersburg FL 33733

Our Offices: 727.415.9091

24/7 Fax: 877-354-8273

Copyright © 2001- All Rights Reserved by Brennan & Associates LLC